ABOUT THE CONTENT SHOW
The Content Show is about the business of content.
Bringing together the industry’s most prominent thought leaders for two days of discussion, debate and dialogue about the evolving business of content development, production, marketing and monetization, The Content Show is the only place you’ll meet the people, gain the insights and learn about emerging opportunities affecting your content business’s bottom line.
Part of New York City Television Week, the annual conference that brings together the industry’s top decision makers, deal makers and stakeholders, The Content Show provides you with an intimate environment for getting deals done. If your business or career involves making, selling, buying or monetizing content, The Content Show is where you need to be.
The Content Show is the must-attend event for industry leaders, executives, and programming creators from cable and digital networks, broadcasters, production companies, producers, social media channels, publishers, news outlets, sports franchises, advertising agencies, and brands.
- Network with the industry’s top thought leaders
- Learn new strategies to advance your business
- Connect with sponsorship, funding and development partners
- Gain insight into the emerging trends in content development, production and distribution
- Stay relevant with the latest knowledge about the rapidly-evolving television and content industry
- Develop your leadership skills to grow your career
- Gain critical exposure with decision and deal makers!
PLUS PERSONALIZED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDING:
IN CONVERSATION WITH
In this one-on-one setting, you’ll gain insider’s access to some of the industry’s most high-profile development, marketing and commissioning executives and buyers as they offer guidance on navigating the industry, accomplishing your goals and building your business.
Seating is limited, so REGISTER TODAY!